You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth!!

It seems that a couple of the sillies that were or are here have discovered the hor'dourves offered up by our grumpy cat Monsieur Charleau.  Yes, Windy and Margarita discovered the litter box and were helping themselves to the nuggets available.  Yaaackkk, phllaaaaattt, gag  Not sure what they were eating I wandered over and discovered clumping cat litter sticking to the moist areas around the mouth..... if I wasn't so busy gagging I would have taken a picture.  What do you do in this case?  You ask them to drop but really its all mushed in there..... OK I won't go on.  I've been told it's not going to do them any harm, although the clumping kitty litter should be kept to a minimum.  Any info on that from anyone would be appreciated. 

Things have been very tranquil around here.  Margarita has been visiting another foster Mamma for a bootcamp in manners as well to let Kayla have a rest.  Kayla has been doing fantastic I've never seen her so energetic, it's  lovely to see.  The only issue we have now is a minor one and it's licking her paws.  She has five and a half doses of medicine left and she is done.  She came through like a champ!! 

Kayla is the diva of the couch when it comes to napping.  I've captured some serious negotiations going on .....
Woaaa La!!  What do you think your up to Margarita?

Kayla - Here are the rules that you must follow when on my couch, blah blah waaa waa blahhh.
Margo - OMG Like does she have to be such a frickin diva all the time Pleeeease get over it!!


zzzzzzzzzzz

Kayla may be a Diva but she's nice about it.  Kayla will have a pamper night tonight a full bath to make her all smelly nice she may be having a big day tomorrow.  I'll keep you posted.

Cheers
Sonia

Comments

Popular Posts