Wayward Flights, and Mice

Buckle up kids I have plenty to share today!! 

First is Kayla, now renamed Ella Bleu (which is a name I love by the way). She has finally made it to her forever family out west.  Not before being sent to the wrong city by the airline!!!  Of course she charmed all the employees that cared for her on her wild adventure.  With her new family worrying and waiting for her in the proper city, she finally made it home.  According to her new Mom she was very happy when she landed and there were people asking what kind of dog she was because she was so sweet, her new Mamma proudly said she was a Pit Bull.  She now has a very large piece of land to run like a crazy pup, and kids and cats to love.  Good for you Ella live it up!
Yesterday I was with my Son at a hockey game and the Mister went and picked up Katie.  They headed home while I was waiting for Campbell to finish getting dressed.  I finally get home and Katie is all excited about how Campbell clogged the toilette.  (that's a whole other blog) She asked me to check it out, oooookay you want me to look at crap..... literally.  Off I go and open the lid to see a dead mouse with its head torn off floating around.... what the hell!!!

I was then told the tale of what happened by Katie and again by the Mister I'll mesh the two together....

Katie and the Mister get home and Katie let Margarita out of her crate.  Margo then runs downstairs to pester Windy.  Katie hears Windy growling at Margo so she heads down to see whats going on.... she sees them tugging on a what she thinks is a cat toy, you know those little feather covered mice that look sort of real....

She takes it out of Windy's mouth and sees its just the head Margo has the body, she starts to really look at it and sees that there is pink and red on the inside and she slowly realises what this is a REAL mouse head!!!!  She then started shrieking and yelling so loud the Mister came flying downstairs, there was Katie standing in front of the bathroom sink in hysterics yelling for the Mister to wash her hand.  First the Mister tried to calm her because her yelling was so loud he thought the neighbours would call the authorities.  Katie then was yelling for him to wash her hand, the mister is telling her that she can wash her own hand and Katie's answer is that she doesn't want to touch her hand..... ummm being a Man the Mister simply states well your hand already touched it and that set her off again.... funny in a not so funny way.

So when I got home all was calm and the two pieces of the mouse in the toilette and the mess on the rug was left for me to clean up.  Oh and also there were two guilty looking dogs skulking around.  I have no idea how they got it but man, they better not do that again!

Huh, I'm not so sure they look guilty here....

Until next time...
Sonia

Comments

  1. Lol! Wash your own hand. Katie, I would have done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts