A Great Fundraiser for BIN and Hidden Treats

Good day all!!

The last post I talked about a locally owned pet store that I like to frequent.  Now being the dog spoiler that I am I have another favourite I like to visit as well.  This one is Global Pet Foods in Hintonburg on Wellington, they too usually have a rescue hanging around and they have regular customers that come in and the staff know them and their pooches by name.  I like to think of it as the pet store equivalent to the bar in the series Cheers.  They also have a great relationship with the "hood" they are located in.  When one of their employees had bad injuries due to a tree falling on her there was a fundraiser done for her at the Elmdale Tavern just down the road.  Hintonburg is a tight knit neighbourhood that cares.  They even had a funeral service at the Elmdale as well for the Kentucky Fried Chicken that closed down ..... anyways.... I digress.

All this to say that from February 1st to the 14th you can show your love to Bullies In Need by donating a dollar the store will match it.  As well by donating $5.00 you get 10 bonus Air Miles.  So show some louvvvve to Bullies and check them out!!  You never know I may be there with the Senorita Margarita and you could even get some kisses from her.... I'll make sure she didn't drink out of the toilette that morning.  :-)

Smmmoootchies..... this is my come hither look...lol
If you do come down for pibble kisses Margs will probably be sweet smelling.  You see I'm one of those mom's that buy Christmas presents early and then forget about some of them that I've hidden around the house.  Its seems super nose here found a giant pixie stick I bought for the kids socks that never made it out.  It was in my closet in the bedroom.  I should know better than put stuff there its like the black hole of this house I'm sure it also sucks up socks.  I hear Marg and Windy chewing on something together....
In front is a regular straw that's how big this thing is, and you'll notice the chew marks on both ends.  On the up side they were sharing and they didn't have it long enough to really get into it.  On the down side the Mister hinted around that I really should put on my spacesuit and attack the black hole of our closet.... I reluctantly agreed. 

This is where I found Marg a bit later....
Under my bed, which she will not fit under anymore shortly I think we may see the day where she may get stuck under there.  What a nut!!

Take care
Sonia

Comments

  1. I was so happy to see that BIN was sponsored!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia, I run adoptable pets post on my blog on thursdays and this week BIN as well Margo was featured. Mel actually directed me here to your blog. It is a wonderful blog to read and I have become your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you!!! If it helps getting these lovelies adopted you can throw in a link anytime .... lol

    Thanks Mel for the shout out just read A Day in the Life post too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts