A Night at the Movies and the Lack of Chaos (Margarita)

Hey there I know its two posts in one day but I have some things to bring up.  First is the screening of Beyond the Myth here in Ottawa.  Its playing at the Mayfair theatre on January 22nd.  They need more advance ticket sales to have the screening.  It's an amazing movie that really needs to be seen to help overturn this crazy BSL in Ontario.  Not only should Bully lovers attend but they should try to bring someone who really does believe in the myths out there to show them the truth.  Here's the link please purchase tickets!!

http://brindlestick.blogspot.com/2011/11/beyond-myth-is-coming-to-ottawa-january.html


Now for the lack of chaos around here..... we dropped Margarita off with another foster Mamma today.  Even though we may get her back later on depending on the situation at the time, it was still sad.  She was in the car and I could see her peeking over the seat looking at us (the Mister and I) and as I walked away, a little pull at the heartstrings.
A very tired puppy....


Ahemmm walk now please.


Excuse me! I don't want to walk there.
 She is looking for her furever family and she is really smart.  Too smart sometimes.... she once nipped Windy's butt when he was eating, then when he turned to see what was going on she ran around and ate his food.  No dust on her....lol  She was wonderful with the kids, being a puppy she was crazy active but that will pass.  Also too cute for words even when shes being bratty .... miss you silly.
Love her antennae... :-)
Take care
Sonia

Comments

  1. I'm hoping to attend Beyond the Myth! So many people on my Facebook have said they are going, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great finally put some faces to the words...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just have to say that each pitt bull I've ever met have been sweet, loving animals. I hate that they get such a bad reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea to be honest I had a fear of pitbulls beacause of the bad press they got. That was until I meet one, all those nasty images were quickly put to rest. Everyone I have exposed to my fosters have been shocked at how loving they were. Crazy huh? Lets hope in Feb when the Ont government is debating to change the Dangerous Dog Act they leave out the BSL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts