She Returns!!

The infamous Senorita Margarita has returned.  She is a little bigger and a little (I mean little) calmer.  She has had some tuneups from her stay with another foster Momma about crate training and I will carry these on. 

Adorable, mischievous, smart (too smart), and a cuddle bug these are just a few words I would use to describe Marg.  She is able to focus as well as my two year old pit bull wanna be Windy.  Soon she will be surpassing him but don't diss the Windy guy, he makes up for it in his calm and kind disposition.  She is busy, very busy, she can find her way into many messes that's for sure.  One look into her bright eyes and you can't help but be understanding of her behaviour.  I understand yes, but she still gets corrected.  If the Senorita got away with everything she would be running the house in about half a day. 

She's been here for four days and here are some of our adventures:

Awwe Mamma, how come the kitty gets a box with magic sand and treasures...
You will notice the white on her nose its clumping cat litter.  She still has a taste for the "kitty treats"  ewwe

This is the end result of a little nibble on my son's hockey tape.... She saw me coming when she had this in her mouth she jumped up on the couch dropped the tape and then decided to plop down on top of it like she was going to have a nap.  Uh huh, she's a whippersnapper alright.
But Mamma it felt so good chewing on that my teeth were bugging me!
I left the door open to the craft multipurpose room and this is what I found ...
Ohhhh hello there, whats up? I'm just hangin out.....
Really, I am enjoying this little lady.  She is tough and smart.  As she gets older I'm sure with love and training this girl is headed for great things.  She also has personality coming out the whaazoo.  The person who decides to add her to their family will be definitely adding some spice, love, and joy into their home.
Gotta go, smell ya later!
Just a quick update on Kayla, she is going to be flying out tomorrow to see her furever family I'm sooooo excited for her.

Take care
Sonia

Comments

  1. Oh she is just too cute! She has clearly mastered the "Who, me?" look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes and the you could never be angry with me look...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts