Wishes for Santa

The day had arrived at our house for the great Christmas celebration.  My kids were going to their Dads at nine pm on the 24th so we did our thing with them on Saturday.  It was crazy, busy, and chaotic and we all loved it. 

The dogs were right there doing things that they were not supposed to just like humans.  Eating things that they shouldn't and drinking the wrong beverages.  (whats with tree water???)  They did take some breaks here and there and as I watched them napping I was thinking of what they would wish for .....

Dear Santa I want lots of treats, friends to play with and a furever family that can keep me out of trouble.  Love Senorita Margarita

 

Dear Santa I want treats, and balls both kinds if you can I seem to be missing mine.....Love Windy

Dear Santa I want a soft bed, and a furever family with friends to cuddle and play with.  Oh, and a warm coat would be good too!! Love Kayla
Hmmmm, a little birdie told me that Santa was trying really hard to fulfil Kayla's wish and that there is a good possibility that he has found the right furever family for her!!  So excited for her but it is bittersweet we are going to miss her. 

After the very quick naps came the goody bags for the gang....



Now you will notice that Windy does not have his bag, this is because he stole the teeth chewy cleaning thing from the puppy and ran away to eat it..... bad doggy!!



After all the excitement it was time to call it a night with too much munching on things that are not dog specific and too many shots of tree water the gang promptly passed out on the couch.  Sheesh not very gracious I tell ya...



Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Eve.

Take care
Sonia

Comments

Popular Posts