Two Nuts Roasting by the Fire

Well we had a cold snap and of course the ferocious pitbulls or pitbull wannabe are not happy about it.  So this is what they do when they are not sprinting outside to relieve themselves.  Seriously, they barely make it off the step before doing what they need to do and they are right back in. 
Windy is roasting the top of his head.... I don't know how they can stand it's really hot !!

I guess Kayla decided to get the full body roasting all she needs is a bearskin rug...
Besides having the two roasted nuts.... there has been an auction taking place to raise funds for Bullies in Need Rescue (Kayla is one of the rescues that by the way, is looking for her forever home) http://www.binauction.ca/items-for-sale.php  and I have discovered something surprising about my self.  I am a pretty laid back person most times but for some reason with auctions I become Dave that nasty guy from the Auction show.  YUUUUUUP its mine, all mine....lol  Actually I look at the item and say there is no way that anyone is getting it for that price and I bid it up.  Of course the Mister is watching me and getting worried that no one else will bid over me and we are going to be late with this months cable payment to cover what I owe... naw.   I have faith in the old adage that comes into play here, people want what others want, if they see bids happening they are attracted to it.  Besides he can live without HBO for a week or two... Check it out there are some really nice items still at a price that is way too low right now.  For anyone who is around the Toronto area there is a full years gym membership that's still sitting at $50.00!!!  Worth over a thousand!!! 

I follow a blog called Furry Four Legged Fosters http://www.furryfosters.net/  who is written by a very funny lady who fosters for http://www.hopefulhearts.ca/ and she had written an entry called The Good The Bad and The Ugly of fostering.  Well this being my first foster I thought I would have not enough experience yet to write of my GBandU experiences.  But as luck or not so much luck would have it, I think I may have some stuff to share.  There are days when I look like this....
This is the look of lets get to the pharmacy and pick up (fill in here) right away!!

Don't get the wrong idea I wouldn't change the experience for anything and its been very rewarding caring for my foster but the learning curve has been immense and I'll share that with you next entry....

Until next time
Sonia

Comments

  1. I'll have to put the gross out disclaimer before they read it....lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts