Tis the Season.... to be Crazy!! The New Pup Name Too

With Christmas Carols buzzing in my head, along with the kids excited voices and doggies playing loudly.... the season has seemed to sneak up on us.

To the exciting news, the new bundle of dynamite joy has been named!!  Drum Roll Please....... introducing Senorita Margarita.  (Margarita or Marg for short)

Mamma I'm bored....




Helloooooo there


Margarita is certainly a spicy little Senorita she has personality plus.  At two months she has all the puppy energy and a little more.  Right now we are trying to teach her not to bark at the cat or try to get him to play.  She is also being taught her doggie manners by her big foster brother and sister.  Although some days she doesn't listen the first time.  She loves the kids and her favourite job is to wake up my son in the morning.

She is currently being crate trained and is doing very well.  I have three dogs in the house so she eats in her crate.  I don't lock the door but it gives everyone their own space while eating.  When she sees the bowl coming her butt is just a blur as she is running in her crate on her own now.  She also sleeps in her crate at night sometimes we hear little whimpers but they stop quickly.

Potty training is coming along but not perfected yet.  It doesn't help that she really hates the cold and tries to hold it but being a puppy ...... there have been accidents.  She has kept her crate clean at all times.

Things get rowdy here with all the playing going on ....
Add caption
You will notice the abundance of fluff from stuffies as well as chew toys and odd bits of stuff around.  I'm tired of picking it up so after the schemeds are gone to bed I sweep up.  Speaking of odd bits of stuff..... Marg had an unusual poo the other day and I was concerned.  (if you foster you end up inspecting poo, trust me)  I phoned the Executive President BullyBabe Lady early in the morning in a mild panic.  She was gracious about it and let me know all was well.  Thanks President BullyBabe for having patience with newbies like me.  After the conversation I went up and looked in on what was going on and found Kayla and Margarita on the love seat with an assortment of contraband stuff that they were chewing on. 
This was gathered during a 45 minute conversation!!  Craft paint from the spare room, an ornament from the tree that someone thought was a stuffie, parts of a Halo Dude of my sons, and the remnants from a stuffie pull toy.  WOW those are busy girls!!  No wonder I was looking at strange poo.....

Stay tuned for the next post reporting on the party circuit for the dogs....

Take Care
Sonia

Comments

Popular Posts