Upset stomachs and Christmas Dogs


I've discovered that Kayla has a sensitive stomach.  As part of the Good and the Bad and the just plain Ugly discussions I'll start with every ones favourite, poop.  We took Kayla visiting and our friend has a cat whose food was left out.  Kayla helped herself and I've been paying the price for two days now.... blachhhh I thought she was over it last night and put her in her crate to sleep.  I get woken up by the mister who yells in the bedroom don't let Kayla up on the bed shes covered in poo!!  Ummmm too late and I brush her off.  He comes in and says she just came in from outside but she had a really liquid poo and its all over her pillow and her... wow, I haven't really opened my eyes fully yet and this is the start of the day.  So the mister has to go now, can't be late for work and I'm left with Missy Poo Poo pants and the two kids to get ready.



Well we all got off ok and Kayla had a bath which grossed my kids out because there was poo floating around in the water... it will take at least a month before they will get in tub again.  Then I had to run grumpy cat to the vet at 8:30 am for his booster shot he was not impressed.  Really, I had no sympathy for him I wasn't all that impressed with the morning either.  When we got home we were greeted by a butt waggin happy dog nice and clean Kayla who I swear was trying to tell me Happy Monday Momma!!!!  sigh......

On a more festive note we have pulled out the decorations and put up the tree.  That means one thing, pet humiliation will follow.  I tried my best but the two dogs were not having it.  I did manage this one pic of Kayla....


Ummm, like, this is not very flattering and so not cool....

This is what I think of the hat ok
Must destroy in case Momma wants to try that again.....

As you can see by the last pic Kayla got her faux sheepskin rug. (thank you Ikea) She enjoys froggin out on it in front of the fire.  I have more Christmas events to share but first I have to figure out how to scan my pictures properly don't ask I'm scanner challenged lately.  We took the dogs to see Santa at the Aylmer SPCA yesterday.  Lots to tell and pics to see.


Take care
Sonia

Comments

Popular Posts