Kayla and her Fashion Needs

As more time goes by Kaylas personality starts to emerge a little more each day.  First off she is horrified with the cold and snow.  I literally have to push her out the door to pee.  She stands at the door shivering.... sad.... I took her out for a walk and about 15 mins in she sat down and wouldn't move.  She then rolled over on her back and refused to walk anymore.  I'm thinking this is her version of a temper tantrum.... So I went shopping today and bought a hoodie for her to wear.  I know she's a foster, but I figure I can have these things on hand for future fosters.






She looked adooooorable walking tonight and she walked !!  No temper tantrums.  Now the next outfit we picked up at that big dept store no one admits to shopping at.... and she got it because I have been secretly longing for a girlie girl in the house.  I have my Husband (the Mister), my son (Campbell), and my daughter (Katie) who is not a girlie girl.  She doesn't wear dresses anymore :(.  So Kayla this one is for you

It's her Christmas dress, she needed something for her visit with Santa.  A girl has to make her list you know...


Does this make my butt look fat??



Ok, so that's it for the fashion but there is one last piece that she is not happy about.  I have to keep a tank top on her because she keeps scratching her sides from the extreme Brazilian shave she was given....






Here she is not only getting attention but she is also warming her butt by the fire...




Speaking of butts.... one last totally unrelated story.  I came into the living room and noticed there were some less than desirable things going on.  First she was on the couch uninvited, that's a no-no.  Second she was licking her neither regions as dogs do but, she was doing it on top of the remote!!  Yes she was, sitting on the remote licking it and the region... blachhhhh, yakkk, gag... she got kicked off the couch and the remote got sanitized.... funny enough the Mister got to have the remote tonight.... ;-)

If you look closely you can see her paw in the bottom right, like really girl, have some shame!!

Until next time,
Sonia


Comments

Popular Posts