An Act of Kindness and the Big Dig

So, a big shout out to the makers of Nutrience dogfood.  They made an incredibly generous donation of dog food to Bullies in Need to keep our furbabies fed for the winter!!  Also they sent great coupons for any person who wanted to foster one of our dogs.  Check'em out sometime. 

Bullies in Need are also having an online aution that starts this Friday as well as taking orders for hoodies that are verrry sharp looking.... Chirstmas is coming people, good oportunities here to get started on gifts....

It's the crazy goofies that we do this for, and its allll good.  Speaking of goofies, the other morning I was watching the dogs play in the backyard.  I noticed what seemed to be a spot where the grass was missing.  I figured this is from them tearing around like lunitics on a daily basis.  Then I notice that Kayla's head has disappeared in a hole!!  Her whole head!!  I mosey over and realize its not worn down grass it's actually grass covered in dirt and there is a large deep hole!  Kayla is busy chowing down on a root from the cedar hedge that runs through it and then she gets busy digging for a grub....
Here Windy is checking out the grub....
Team Goofballs checking out their work, "Looks good to me how bout you?"
After being told to get out of there they decided to wander off to the pool leaf cover that the Mister and I have yet to clean up, I think we should get on that.
Kayla - I'm thinking we could get some epic tug wars with this thing
Windy - ya, just a minute I think I see my chewed up volley ball in the pool, I may need to bark to get the humans to get fish it our for me.
Thats right, Windy seems to think of us as his own cabana people around the pool.  After being told to get away from the pool, the zoomies set in and the lunitics came out to play....
Craaazzzy Kayla
Windy luring her in with his submissive act
He ends up on top....

They both decided to shake it off at the same time...

Windy is giving her the "look" I'm done lets sleep
 This is pretty much what happens on a daily basis around here.  Well not today, it rained last night and the temperature dipped so neither one of them want to go out it's a snoozapalooza going on. 

Until next time,
Sonia

Comments

Popular Posts