Something Wonderful our Little Girl the Margster

Today I witnessed something wonderful about Marg.  She has patience with uncivilised dogs!!  I am currently dog sitting my ex-husbands dog while he takes our son to a hockey tournament.  I shouldn't say just his dog it is also my children's dog.  His name is Scamp and he is a Schnauzer Terrier Mix.  Cute beyond words but is under socialized and grumpy with other dogs as well as with some humans.  Out of all three dogs I am taking care of this weekend a pitbull, a pitbull wanna be, and this cutie people should be fearful of the cute thing with a baaaaad attitude..... lol
You wanna piece of me, huh, huh
He does have a lovely personality just don't piss him off.  Needless to say Marg has been all over him to play and the growls and general hissyfits have been happening.  He doesn't bite but Scamp does sound nasty.....  Marg being who she is, will not give up and also has never gotten angry back.  It's a good thing because she is bigger than he is right now....lol.  You can tell she's itching to play and Scamp has no idea what the the hell she is doing to him.  So he looks like hes going to take her head off with his barking and hissyfitting.  But, today, this morning outside while I was watching them Marg had him playing!!!  Scamp is misunderstood, he wants to play but has no idea how and Marg of all puppies had the patience and stubbornness temperament to hang in there with him.  I almost had tears in my eyes. 


I'm ok step Mama, I know I'm safe now, but I still think the rude girl is crazy.....

 Just another thing to love about our wonderful girl Margster.  Next post we will be exploring the fact that Marg hates baths..... 


Are you finished yet!!!???
Until next time take care.
Sonia

Comments

  1. Aww, yay Marg! What a fantastic thing to read :] Sometimes it just takes the right dog (and enough persistence!) and clearly your little monkey is just what the doctor ordered. She ought to start charging for her services.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts