Bathtime and the Bucketlist

I did it!!  I drove the kids to school in my PJ's and skidoo boots this morning.  Even better I did not comb my hair and I looked like a wild woman because the kids were fighting in the backseat and I was getting worked up.  It felt liberating, it was something every Mom should put on their bucket list. It's not often us working Moms get the privilege of driving the kids to school without taking off to work right after.  I'm going to savour the look of horror on the faces of my kids, as I threatened to get out of the car to kiss them goodbye if they did not stop fighting.  Its small but ohhhhh so satisfying and I'll giggle every time I think about it and that is a good thing.  When I got home I thought I would take a picture to capture the moment of course the dogs had to get in on it.....

Very easy slip on slip off footware compliments the Joe Fresh PJ's nicely.
Now, I promised to discuss Margs bath time hatred..... yup this pup does not like the tub.  Unfortunately when shes wrestling and bitey facing Windy she gets stinky, verrrry stinky.  In the bath she goes.  My last foster Ella (formerly Kayla) did not like baths either but she became a shivering little leaf and acted like she was going to melt.  Marg does not shiver like a leaf and certainly doesn't act like she going to melt she jumps, climbs and generally tries to bulldoze her way out of the tub.  That's my girl, no holds barred get me out of here approach....lol

Hmmmm if I quickly put my paw on the ledge I can hop out anytime.....

Mamma, I'm so done here, anytime now you can finish, I'm so not speaking to you for 5 seconds when I'm out of here!!!

Lets see what can I chew for retaliation for this.......
Then when its all over she runs around like a lunatic acting all happy like.  Shes a character all right. 

The cookie baking is going well.  The Mister took some to work with him and they all sold!!  I can't wait till I get some feedback on how their pups liked them.  Also his work is having a bake sale on Valentines day and they have allowed me to set up a table to sell more dog treats!!  It's so exciting and I'm so grateful to them for this.  The kids are going to have to be put back to work to cook up another couple of batches the night before I can't wait.

Just remember my motto "the action may be small but when you put a number of small actions together you get something great"

Till next time
Sonia

Comments

  1. She may not like those baths, but those are some seriously cute photos you took! And, I bet she smells like a dream after all is said and done!

    That being said, LOVE the Joe Fresh PJs and slip on boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, gotta love Joe Fresh!! Yes she does smell nice for about 4 hrs then they start stinking each other up again.... sigh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts