Almost There and Other Things About Marg

Yesterday was a great day in the progress to have the ban lifted on our pibbles.  Happy to report that Bill 16 has passed its second reading and is now on to the next phase.  While this is happening it is imperative that we still let our MP know that we support it.  If we don't, it runs the risk of never making it foreword.

Now more about Marg.....

 Marg is a major bed hog.  She doesn't just spoon you she plops herself down on you and then stretches out her legs plank like so while my husband gets her personal pillow treatment I get her paws in my face and stomach.  If you decide to roll over on her she doesn't move she just continues sleeping.

Marg likes to kiss boys....
Marg is always playing bitey face with Windy it usually ends with her giving him kisses all over his face and ears.  I've more than once went to pet Windy and ended up with slobbery hands from her just giving him goober kisses.

Marg is a social butterfly...

I have taken Marg to my husbands place of work and mine and she has never shown any fear or rude behaviors.  She just loves meeting people and they seem to like meeting her.  What most people don't know is that this is a breed standard for the Pitbull, what they should be like if they are healthy and well socialized.

Marg looooves HoneyDew Melon....
She was in heaven this day I tell you!!  She loves chomping away on the melon.  This  let me know she has a "soft mouth" if she got to close to the fingers a quick human yelp and she backed off immediatley.  She also shared with Windy which I was so proud of her for doing.

Marg really likes cats.....

But some cats don't appreciate her requests to play.  She has a little scratch on her nose from one cat that was not up for chase and bark play..... Thats ok, she still tries.

I have a friend that used to breed German Shepards and she has met Marg and checked her out her comment was that Marg was a solid dog.  Well socialized and great temperment.  Of course we already knew that because she had passed the Bullies in Need tests, but its always nice to be flattered.  Marg deserves it.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Sonia

Comments

  1. If we could adopt her in Ontario we would in a HEARTBEAT! I've been keeping up with this blog, such a wonderful idea. Love reading about her adventures! If Bill 16 goes well... you'll certainly get a call from us! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meagan, fingers crossed and persistant pressure to your MPP hopefully will get this bill passed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I emailed my MPP and he never got back to me. Clearly he's not in support. He is a Liberal, after all. :(

    Do you know when it goes to 3rd reading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure when thats the trickey part they could let it die if we don't keep up the pressure. Arggg politics drives me nutty well even nuttier...lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts