New Treat Dispenser and String Butt....

Fostering a dog with medium energy needs and smarts like crazy, I am always hunting for new toys or treat dispensers.   Marg is extremely intelligent so when left alone and bored you can be sure she will get herself into some sort of trouble.  We have the Kong for whenshe is in the crate she can gnaw away trying to get the treats out while I'm gone.  But for fun play I discovered an amazing new treat dispenser from Bionic.

http://www.bionicplay.com/products_stuffer.html

The link will give you all the details but I can say Marg is a pitbull and Windy is a Lab mix and they have yet to even put a dent in this thing.  They have even used it as a pull toy one on each end pulling for all thier worth.  Everything they say is true on the website and as a bonus it floats.  (I have an in ground pool)  Awesome toy, I will be checking out the other products they have in this line. 

I bought mine at Critter Jungle located 1405 Carling Ave in the Hampton Park Plaza.  The owners actually went to a trade show in Florida and scoped out whats new and hot in the pet trade this year.  Its a great place to shop for what all the "hip" pets are wanting this season.  
Ohhhh yes now we are on to the string butt story...... hope your not eating.  Marg has a string toy that she loves to chew and I now know to eat!!  This morning while have my coffee I see her running frantically and dragging her butt.  The first thought is OMG she has worms.  When I take a closer look I see the problem she has a string hanging out of her.  Gag, cough, blacchhh.  So I do what any half crazed dog owner does grabs the paper towel......ichhhh  I'm chasing her around the kitchen while shes trying to run she is dragging her butt at this point I'm starting to laugh because I'm nervous and thinking this is crazy.....lol 

I finally get a ahold of her and am trying to pull gentle cause I don't know if I'm going to hurt her while she keeps scootching her bum so I can't get at it.  I'm thinking Marg this is disturbing me as much as its disturbing you ok so lets get this over with.  So with her between my legs I finally get ahold of the business end and luckily it was short and came out.  She looked so relieved and so was I.  Yuckkkk hope that never happens again.... I'm still giggling about the visual of her trying to run and stopping to drag her butt....lol  I'm sure you are thank full that I have no pics of this.  I'll spare you the visuals.

Hang in there everyone

Sonia

Comments

  1. I'm sad to admit that the string butt happens fairly often here. Halladay loves ropes but also loves to eat them, so even though we throw them out when it gets to that point, he still manages to find various strings throughout the house and eats them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo glad to hear I'm not the only one!! I just threw out her ropetoys the look I got was heartbreaking. I guess I'll just have to keep a closer eye on when they break down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts