An Update on Kayla (Ella Bleu)

Ohhhh my goodness, Ella (formerly Kayla) has adjusted very well to her furever home.  Such a lucky girl to find such loving peeps for her to hang out with.  She has a family with three adorable children to watch over and play with.  As well she now has a new wardrobe.....
Work it girl.....
She has a new fire furnace to warm her butt....

Excuse me your blocking my heat!!
 She has been hunting birds
I only slap around the the angry birds....
She also has an amazing space to run like the wind in....
Wheeee freedom!!!
Last but not least she gets treats nohmmmy treats which she eats in moderation because she doesn't want to outgrow her new wardrobe.
These are low cal right Momma??
We could not be happier to see her in her new home it makes me very happy to see her and her new family enjoying each other.  Ella, my dear, you run muzzle free like the wind and don't look back. 

Ok, so I've done my little sniffle..... on to other stuff.  Bullies in Need has taken in some poor souls that were in bad spots so to speak.  There is a need for vet bills to be paid so there is another auction happening right now.  Yee Hawww looooove auctions so exciting and there is some great stuff to be had, hands off the the Blue dog painting ok!!!  Check it out....    http://binauction.ca/items-for-sale.php


Take care
Sonia

Comments

Popular Posts