The Singles Scene

Ok folks, the auction for Bullies in Need is heating up!!  Lots more stuff added and the deadline for bids is tomorrow night, Saterday at 5pm.  I know there is a couple of items that everyone is waiting till the last minute to bid on it's going to be exciting....

Also high on the exciting list is getting goodies in the mail.  I'm a little old fasioned in that I miss getting mail but now when I do get a package whooo hooo its like Christmas.  Marg and I got an amazing collar from Fitabull. 


These collars are amazingly tough for the more athletic breeds. You also have a say in the design.  I choose the green to get a big pop from the raspberry lettering but green is also Bullies in Needs colours.  If you go to their site on Facebook you can see some of the best canine models who... ahmmm are Bullies in Need dogs...:-)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/FITABULL-Bully-Tested-Tough-Neck-Gear/134232686588908
Gear/134232686588908



 When you have a foster you need to have them out there and seen by everyone you can.  Its like the dating scene for dogs.... they have to look and behave thier best and they have to let people know they are available.  Marg is making a statement with this beauty!!  lol 

Is anyone looking.... I have an itch...
Thank you to Fitabull for this wonderful tool to get these sillies into thier own furever homes.  Marg and I are going to be hanging around the Petsmart in Gatineau to see if she can pick up...lol.

Take care
Sonia

Comments

Popular Posts